The Netherlands Embassy in Amman Jordan
Currently in the spotlights
- Netherlands Embassy in Amman
- Training possibilities 2017
- Human Rights and Shiraka Program
- Contact information
In February 2010, the Netherlands Embassy in Amman moved to its new location in Abdoun Al Shamali. The new chancery is an environmentally friendly and energy efficient building. The building was designed by architect Rudy Uytenhaak, who was awarded the Dutch “Architect of the Year” Award in 2008.
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals.
|Address||Abu Bakr Siraj Al-Din Street 3 Abdoun Al Shamali Amman Jordan|
+962 6 590 22 00
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
December 21, 2016 The Embassy of the Netherlands in Amman will be closed on December 25th, December 26th, and January 1st due to the holidays. We would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Tailor-Made Training (TMT) call for Jordanian NGOs, SMEs and governmental institutions
- The Netherlands Supporting Jordan in Coping with the Syrian Crisis
- General Elections in The Netherlands March 15, 2017
- 'Doing Business in the Gulf, Jordan and Lebanon' November 4, 2016 in The Hague
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17